Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Tijdelijk: uitzicht op vast
Meer dan 32 uur
De Willem Ruysstraat 99
4381 NK Vlissingen
Mevr. Lizzy Visser
+31 (0)118 48 25 20
DESIGN ENGINEER ASSET MANAGEMENT
Damen Naval - Damen Naval, De Willem Ruysstraat 99, Vlissingen
Einddatum: vrijdag 27 mei 2022
Damen Naval offers you a career that is challenging, exciting and fun in equal measure. The Naval division of the family-owned Damen Shipyards Group is established in Vlissingen and in Schiedam. It is a company with more than 850 professionals, and a rich tradition of naval shipbuilding, its original roots stem back more than 150 years. For more than 50 years Damen Naval has been the dedicated shipbuilder for the Royal Netherlands Navy. Based on decades of accumulated experience, Damen Naval offers navies worldwide a broad range of defence and security vessels, ranging from 7m to more than 200m in length. Damen Naval is the only supplier of naval vessels in the Netherlands. Damen Naval has delivered more than 420 vessels to satisfied customers all over the world and have has earned a reputation for excellence along the way. While taking pride in heritage, Damen Naval is also looking towards the future. Are you ready for duty?
As Design Engineer Asset Management you will play a leading role in proposals for new build ships within the Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) part of the proposal and/or for operational naval vessels the Service & Refit proposals. This often requires thinking out of the box in the development of the proposals to meet the customer requirements and in the long run to increase customer satisfaction and create long standing relations. As Design Engineer Asset Management you will provide insight into improvements (functional and technical) to contribute to the development of Asset- & Maintenance Management strategies and therefore improvements in the Life Cycle Management (LCM) of naval vessels.
As Design Engineer Asset Management, you will:
- Draft proposals with the dedicated team you will lead (specification, cost calculation and price).
- Support and take ownership of Integrated Logistic Support and Service & Refit proposals to drive targeted results for schedule, quality, and costs.
- Work in accordance to client specific requirements, Damen Naval processes and agreements with stakeholders and departments within the company.
- Support the professionalization of the Integrated Logistic Support and Naval Services of Service & Refit proposals to maintain and enhance the quality standards.
- Drive new thoughts in approach, process, and methodology, while respecting the experiences of the past.
- Ensure full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by the company and the end-users.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As Design Engineer Asset Management, you will need to have:
- Bachelor degree (mechanical, electrical, maritime or shipbuilding where or a minor/major in maintenance engineering or (maritime) asset management, is considered a plus).
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance and/or operational asset management gained in the defense or within a complex technical environment.
- Experience in Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) methodologies and experience in the naval domain is considered a plus.
- Experience in producing (technical/financial) proposals, preferable in de field of maintenance and/or ILS is considered a plus.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (both written & verbal).
- Willingness to travel and to follow additional training.
- Good communication skills and driven to work in multi-disciplinary, (inter)national proposal- and project teams.
- Excellent antecedents because a pre-employment security screening is a standard part of the recruitment procedure.
- Permanent multiyear EU citizenship combined with permanent EU work visa are all requirements of the recruitment process for viable candidates, given the military nature of clients and projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Damen Naval, we highly value our employees, and we will support your professional and personal development. To that end, we invest in all our employees by offering:
- A technology and innovation focused, dynamic, international work environment.
- A competitive salary package and other benefits.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities within a diverse and rewarding work environment.
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.
Are you interested in the position of Design Engineer Asset Management and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly via the Damen Career Portal.
For more information about the vacancy, Damen Naval or the application process, please visit the Damen Naval website, the Damen Career Portal or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)118- 485 000.
Damen Naval does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered.