Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
HR, Training, Opleiding
Tijdelijk: uitzicht op vast
Meer dan 32 uur
De Willem Ruysstraat 99
4381 NK Vlissingen
Mevr. Lizzy Visser
+31 (0)118 48 25 20
Damen Naval - Damen Naval, De Willem Ruysstraat 99, Vlissingen
Einddatum: vrijdag 23 september 2022
Damen Naval offers you a career that is challenging, exciting and fun in equal measure. The Naval division of the family-owned Damen Shipyards Group is established in Vlissingen and in Schiedam. It is a company with more than 850 professionals, and a rich tradition of naval shipbuilding, its original roots stem back more than 150 years. For more than 50 years Damen Naval has been the dedicated shipbuilder for the Royal Netherlands Navy. Based on decades of accumulated experience, Damen Naval offers navies worldwide a broad range of defence and security vessels, ranging from 7m to more than 200m in length. Damen Naval is the only supplier of naval vessels in the Netherlands. Damen Naval has delivered more than 420 vessels to satisfied customers all over the world and have has earned a reputation for excellence along the way. While taking pride in heritage, Damen Naval is also looking towards the future. Are you ready for duty?
As HR Advisor at Damen Naval you will analyse, advise, implement and/or execute HR solutions for the assigned department. You will also support managers and/or employees on improvement of business processes in line with HR policies, agreed budget and corporate guidelines to contribute to the realisation of the business objectives.
As HR Advisor you will:
- Advise and support managers and internal stakeholders concerning all HR related matters within their department and formulate and present possible solutions for non-standard questions not captured in procedures.
- Support and/or coach managers regarding the development, implementation, and execution of people management activities within their department and/or team in line with HR policies, procedures, processes, and tools.
- Provide input and/or execute for the optimisation of HR policies, procedures, processes, tools, and plan/budget for HR domain, considering business needs.
- Issue advice regarding personnel development and staffing, build human capital and facilitate employability, both in short-term and long-term qualitative and quantitative terms.
- Provide input for recruitment and selection plan, conduct interviews with candidates and analyse their organizational fit, provide recommendations, and prepare contracts based on knowledge of the business’ needs.
- Monitor, measure, benchmark and evaluate bottlenecks considering business needs, HR processes, tools and systems and initiate and implement changes and potential improvements.
- Provide regular insights regarding developments in the market and own department to management and/or relevant stakeholders, both quantitative and qualitative, by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses based on (internal) reporting guidelines
- Lead and/or participate in various HR projects based on the HR domain and assigned department throughout the organisation and ensure delivery.
- Keep knowledge up to date with relevant developments within own department, monitor internal and external developments and share relevant information.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As HR Advisor you will need to have:
- Master degree in HR Management or a Bachelor degree and through work experience equivalent level.
- At least five years relevant international HR experience gained in construction, production, shipbuilding, or related manufacturing industry and in complex project environments.
- Knowledge of HR laws, pending legislation and understanding of management principles and techniques.
- Ability to work in Vlissingen, The Netherlands.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language both written and verbal.
- Competencies: customer orientation, teamwork, results orientation, behavioural flexibility, quality orientation, planning and organizing, organizational sensitivity, persuasiveness, independence, and problem analysis.
- Excellent antecedents as a pre-employment security screening are a standard part of the recruitment procedure.
- Permanent multiyear EU citizenship combined with permanent EU work visa are all requirements of the recruitment process for viable candidates, given the military nature of clients and projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Damen Naval, we highly value our employees, and we will support your professional and personal development. To that end, we invest in all our employees by offering:
- A technology and innovation focused, dynamic, international work environment.
- A competitive salary package and other benefits.
- A comprehensive introduction to shipbuilding for anyone without a naval or maritime background.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities within a diverse and rewarding work environment.
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.
Are you interested in the position of HR Advisor, and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly via the Damen Career Portal.
For more information about the vacancy, Damen Naval or the application process, please visit the Damen Naval website, the Damen Career Portal or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)118- 485 000.
Please note, that only candidates with a permanent EU citizenship together with a permanent valid EU work visa can be considered as viable candidates. A pre-employment and security screening and investigation form part of the recruitment process. #LI-DNS1
Damen Naval does not approve commercial, contractor and/or agency or other commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered.