Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
HR, Training, Opleiding
Tijdelijk: uitzicht op vast
De Willem Ruysstraat 99
4381 NK Vlissingen
Mevr. Lizzy Visser
+31 (0)118 48 25 20
Damen Naval - Damen Naval, De Willem Ruysstraat 99, Vlissingen
Einddatum: donderdag 08 september 2022
Damen Naval offers you a career that is challenging, exciting and fun in equal measure. The Naval division of the family-owned Damen Shipyards Group is established in Vlissingen and in Schiedam. It is a company with more than 850 professionals, and a rich tradition of naval shipbuilding, its original roots stem back more than 150 years. For more than 50 years Damen Naval has been the dedicated shipbuilder for the Royal Netherlands Navy. Based on decades of accumulated experience, Damen Naval offers navies worldwide a broad range of defence and security vessels, ranging from 7m to more than 200m in length. Damen Naval is the only supplier of naval vessels in the Netherlands. Damen Naval has delivered more than 420 vessels to satisfied customers all over the world and have has earned a reputation for excellence along the way. While taking pride in heritage, Damen Naval is also looking towards the future. Are you ready for duty?
As HR Administrator you will work on a broad variety of tasks and provide overall support for the HR department, Manager HR and HR advisors and ensures a complete and accurate general HR administration together with your colleague HR Administrators. As HR Administrator you will report directly to the Manager HR and will be part of the HR team which consist of administrators, advisors and recruitment.
As HR Administrator you will:
- Carry out all the administrative processes in the HR and recruitment process.
- Organize and administer onboarding and introduction process for new staff (employees and temporary).
- Ensure a staff administration which is compliant with Dutch tax and regulations.
- Ensure that payroll instructions are logged on time and submitted to the payroll department.
- Ensure a training and development administration and follow-up actions when needed.
- Ensure that the HR database is maintained and complied with legislation that reflects current staff conditions in order to generate reports.
- Provide day to day advice to managers and employees on general HR related queries, requests and policies and procedures and escalating more complex issues to the HR Advisors and/or Manager HR.
- Provides administrative support in the expatriation process of staff.
- Ensure input and maintenance of the sick leave administration and follow up of sick leave procedures.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the human resource administration.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As HR Administrator you need to have:
- Relevant intermediate vocational education (MBO-4).
- Minimum of two years experience with HR administration in an international organization.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language both written & verbal.
- Basic knowledge of Dutch labour law and relevant HR procedures and processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and HR systems including recruitment, sick leave etc.
- Competences: customer orientation, teamwork, quality and result orientation, behavioural flexibility, planning and organizing and high own work standards.
- Excellent antecedents because a pre-employment security screening is a standard part of the recruitment procedure.
- Permanent multiyear EU citizenship combined with permanent EU work visa are all requirements of the recruitment process for viable candidates, given the military nature of clients and projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Damen Naval, we highly value our employees, and we will support your professional and personal development. To that end, we invest in all our employees by offering:
- A technology and innovation focused, dynamic, international work environment.
- A competitive salary package and other benefits.
- A comprehensive introduction to shipbuilding for anyone without a naval or maritime background.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities within a diverse and rewarding work environment.
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.
Are you interested in the position of HR Administrator, and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly via the Damen Career Portal.
For more information about the vacancy, Damen Naval or the application process, please visit the Damen Naval website, the Damen Career Portal or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)118- 485 000.
Please note, that only candidates with a permanent EU citizenship together with a permanent valid EU work visa can be considered as viable candidates. A pre-employment and security screening and investigation form part of the recruitment process. #LI-DNS1
Damen Naval does not approve commercial, contractor and/or agency or other commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered.