Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
De Willem Ruysstraat 99
4381 NK Vlissingen
Mevr. Lizzy Visser
+31 (0)118 48 25 20
Damen Naval - Damen Naval, De Willem Ruysstraat 99, Vlissingen
Einddatum: dinsdag 31 oktober 2023
Get on board with Damen Naval, along with more than 1,200 professionals based in Vlissingen, Schiedam, Romania, Germany, and Indonesia. We are the marine division of the family-owned Damen Shipyards Group which employs globally 12,000 professionals. Damen Naval supplies advanced naval vessels to customers all over the world. With a passion for technological innovation and sustainable solutions, we continue to push the boundaries in the shipbuilding sector. You can be part of our team! Are you ready for duty?
As Field Expeditor you will be responsible for field surveys, supplier audits and FAT’s. This to ensure timely and quality compliant deliveries.
As Field Expeditor you will:
- Execute field surveys and or supplier audits in consultancy with the Desk Expeditor, Project Director and or purchaser to ensure and verify quality and delivery performance.
- Be responsible that all preconditions are met for executing a FAT (protocol available, stakeholders invited, including any Subject Matter Experts when required etc.).
- Be responsible for FAT-planning, coordination and (arranging) execution including reporting.
- Be responsible for proactively aligning with the relevant Project Quality Manager to incorporate relevant SQA elements with regard to the FAT.
- Act as single point of contact during a field survey, audit and FAT and manage the relevant stakeholders (e.g., customer, supplier, inspectors, class representatives etc.).
- Verificate and validate of compliancy with the technical specifications and or requirements during the FAT including administration of non-conformities.
- Proactive follow up of actions, non-conformities, and rectifications of the FAT.
- Monitor critical and key vendors with the aim of proactively signalling delivery and or supplier performance risks and escalate to the appropriate internal stakeholders were needed.
- Provides support to the Desk Expeditor with proactively monitoring, expediting, and reporting on contracted hardware, vendor data delivery dates, arranging transport and shipping of goods.
- Ensure that the work and or activities are done conform the relevant HSEQ policies and procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As Field Expeditor you need to have:
- Bachelor degree supplemented with specialist courses in the field of auditing, quality inspections, non-destructive inspections, etc.
- Experience with working in a production environment and or quality department or similar.
- Knowledge or experience with quality inspections and or quality/process audits
- Negotiation skills, conflict management and assertiveness in combination with an independent, well structured, and hands-on mentality.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language both written and verbal.
- Competencies: customer, result and quality orientation, teamwork, behavioural flexibility, planning and organising, problem analysis, decisiveness, negotiating, persuasiveness, and initiative.
- Excellent references antecedents because a pre-employment security screening is a standard part of the recruitment procedure.
- Permanent EU citizenship combined with an EU work visa are both required for our employees given the military nature of projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Damen Naval, we highly value our employees, and we will support your professional and personal development. We also provide our employees with:
- A competitive salary and 8% holiday pay.
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days.
- Travel allowance of 0.21 cents per kilometre.
- PME-pension arrangement with an employer contribution of 60%
- Profit sharing based on company results.
- Flexible home working policy and other benefits including a bicycle plan and company fitness.
Are you interested in the position of Field Expeditor, and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly via the Damen Career Portal.
For more information about the vacancy, Damen Naval or the application process, please visit the Damen Naval website, the Damen Career Portal or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)118- 485 000.
Please note that only candidates with a permanent EU citizenship together with a valid permanent EU work visa can be considered as viable candidates. A pre-employment and security screening and investigation form part of the recruitment process.
Damen Naval does not approve commercial, contractor and/or agency or other commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and they will not be considered. #LI-DNS1