Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
4331 JE Middelburg
Career @ Maxxton.com
Product Owner Finance
Maxxton - maxxton
Einddatum: zaterdag 03 juni 2023
Maxxton is looking for you!
Already familiar with Siblu, EuroParcs, Roompot, Vodatent, and Vacansoleil? Very well! These great organizations all work with Maxxton.
Via our SaaS for holiday parks, campsites, and holiday homes, 1,500,000+ reservations are processed every year in an extremely efficient manner through our cloud-based platform. Within Maxxton Software we have developed and fully integrated various solutions such as our Customer Care module, Web Manager, and a multitude of links via the open REST API and the Operations App for the Technical and Domestic department.
We are the developers of leading functionalities and the strategic partner of our customers. In addition, we are in daily dialogue to automate processes and organise these processes more efficiently and thus prevent errors and save costs.
Now that we are the market leader in the Netherlands, we are rapidly gaining ground in the European market. We have big ambitions and ask you to grow with Maxxton as our
The Finance Product Owner at Maxxton is responsible for the strategic planning, development, and management of financial products and services. This includes conducting market research, identifying customer needs, and developing product roadmaps to ensure that products meet those needs. The Finance Product Owner will work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and technology, to ensure that products are delivered on time and within budget.
Defined product goals and roadmap
- Ensured that the product enables our clients to achieve their business goals aligned with Maxxton’s product strategy to provide market solutions while maintaining high quality and stability.
- Understood user needs and pain points by conducting user interviews, user research, and other methods and ideating solutions to provide solutions that enhance product value.
- Ensured that the most valuable work is being done by prioritizing the list of features to ensure that the product is aligned with the overall vision and goal.
- Breaking large requirements into smaller, more manageable chunks (called "user stories") and building the product incrementally and iteratively.
- Shared quarterly updates with all stakeholders in the form of a product roadmap for deliverables in the short- and long-term.
- Regularly refining the product backlog by adjusting priorities to reflect new information by adding relevant business context, use cases, analysis, user interviews, etc., and eliminating outdated stories.
- Defined what to build and what not to build by saying ‘No’ to stakeholders.
Communication with internal and external stakeholders (clients)
- Communicated the product goals and roadmap to all the stakeholders in Maxxton to enhance visibility and transparency.
- Gained knowledge of our customers, their business needs and understanding of market trends in our domain.
- Being transparent and proactive in collecting feedback from users and communicating any potential challenges that could impact the delivery schedule or budget to the stakeholders.
Collaborated with teams
- Built a strong, collaborative relationship with the development team and the Scrum Master to identify and remove any impediments that could impact the delivery schedule or budget.
- Participated in design iterations with the UX designers to ensure the designs are aligned with the business goals of the product.
- Collaborated with Product analysts to continuously monitor the defined product success metrics and KPIs.
- You are a strategic thinker and you are able to create a clear vision
- You communicate clearly and openly with stakeholders on different levels
- You are able to adapt quickly, have business acumen, and you are decisive
- You have a Master’s degree that support your skills
We are looking forward to growing our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers. Are you the Product Owner Finance we are looking for? Get in contact with us and who knows you might be in our office next week to talk about the opportunities. Please send your CV and short cover letter to email@example.com.
Send us your resume by using the solliciteer-button.