Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
De Willem Ruysstraat 99
4381 NK Vlissingen
Mevr. Emma Keoghan
+31 (0)118 48 25 20
ENGINEER INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SUPPORT (ILS)
Damen Naval - De Willem Ruysstraat 99, 4381 NK Vlissingen
Einddatum: dinsdag 26 december 2023
Get on board with Damen Naval, along with more than 1,200 professionals based in Vlissingen, Schiedam, Romania, Germany, and Indonesia. We are the marine division of the family-owned Damen Shipyards Group which employs globally 12,000 professionals. Damen Naval supplies advanced naval vessels to customers all over the world. With a passion for technological innovation and sustainable solutions, we continue to push the boundaries in the shipbuilding sector. You can be part of our team! Are you ready for duty?
As an Engineer ILS, you will be responsible for projects related to the ILS scope and services for the naval vessels of Damen Naval. You will work on the project related to ILS. With the aim of increasing the availability and operational readiness against the lowest cost over the entire life cycle of the ships.
The general ILS work includes analysing maintenance plans/tasks, technical documentation (S1000D), supply support, including special tools & test equipment, and training. For this, as an Engineer ILS, you will work together with other disciplines in the organisation to prepare ILS deliverables. As Engineer ILS you can work sometimes on a broad variety of tasks within the ILS field. You will work in multifunctional teams to develop and deliver the ILS products, on time, within budget and within quality standards. You deliver contractual agreed ILS packages and increases customer satisfaction. As Engineer ILS you will also contribute to the further development of the strategic ILS technology roadmap.
As Engineer ILS you will:
- Perform ILS analysis such as LSA and other ILS topics.
- Study and report the reliability and maintainability of naval equipment.
- Cooperate with the technical (design), and procurement department and report to the Project Manager ILS.
- Work on ILS products include purchase support, maintenance/ LSA including RAM and LCC calculations, Supply Support, Technical Documentation, Training, and Transfer of Technology.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable requirements imposed by the company and the end-users.
- Deliver ILS products and services within time, budget and according to the relevant ILS standards.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing (part of) ILS proposals and in the further improvement and development of ILS products, processes, and methodologies.
- Prepare ILS training material(s) for technical equipment and naval products.
- Prepare budgetary offers and estimations of projects costs.
- Familiar with configuration and data management.
- Study technical regulations and technical drawings that apply in each project.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As Engineer ILS you need to have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in the field of marine engineering or similar.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of ILS and with the development and execution of ILS packages within a technical and/or MoD environment or alternatively maintenance experience in an engineering environment.
- Experience in working in multifunctional and multicultural teams and environments.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language both written and verbal and command of additional languages like German and Spanish are an advantage.
- Preferably a naval background or affinity with a naval environment and culture.
- Excellent references antecedents because a pre-employment security screening is a standard part of the recruitment procedure.
- Permanent EU citizenship combined with an EU work visa are both required for our employees given the military nature of projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Damen Naval, we highly value our employees, and we will support your professional and personal development. We also provide our employees with:
- A competitive salary and 8% holiday pay.
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days.
- Travel allowance of 0.21 cents per kilometre.
- PME-pension arrangement with an employer contribution of 60%
- Profit sharing based on company results.
- Flexible home working policy and other benefits including a bicycle plan and company fitness.
Are you interested in the position of Engineer Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly via the Damen Career Portal career.damen.com.
For more information about the vacancy, Damen Naval or the application process, please visit the Damen Naval website, the Damen Career Portal or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)118- 485 000.
Please note that only candidates with a permanent EU citizenship together with a valid permanent EU work visa can be considered as viable candidates. A pre-employment and security screening and investigation form part of the recruitment process.
Damen Naval does not approve commercial, contractor and/or agency or other commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and they will not be considered. #LI-DNS1