Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Techniek, Bouw, installatie
Meer dan 32 uur
Herbert H. Dowweg 5
4542 NM Hoek
Campus Fresh Graduate - Commercial Maintenance Engineer
DOW Benelux - Terneuzen
Einddatum: woensdag 18 oktober 2023
At Dow, we believe in putting people first and we’re passionate about delivering integrity, respect and safety to our customers, our employees and the planet.
Our people are at the heart of our solutions. They reflect the communities we live in and the world where we do business. Their diversity is our strength. We’re a community of relentless problem solvers that offers the daily opportunity to contribute with your perspective, transform industries and shape the future. Our purpose is simple - to deliver a sustainable future for the world through science and collaboration. If you’re looking for a challenge and meaningful role, you’re in the right place.
About you and this role
Are you ready to step into a role that's both rewarding and challenging? We're looking for an exciting Commercial Maintenance Coordinator to join our Contract Operations Teams If you're passionate about making a difference in the field of contract labor & maintenance services, keep reading!
With your knowledge and skills, you'll be our main point of contact for defining strategies and managing service contracts effectively to deliver increased value to Dow.
Next to that, you will actively support Dow, and our Contract Labor partners' performance in areas of Safety, Sustainability, Digital, Innovation, and People.
About the team
Contract operations develops and maintains processes that ensure an optimum supply of safe, sustainable, innovative, high quality and competitive contract labor services that enable Dow's business success.
We are a dynamic organization that offers an empowered work environment with a focus on collaboration, results and room for personal growth.
• Contract Management: Oversee and manage contract labor activities according to contract terms and conditions.
• Contract Support: Assist our Purchasing team in defining contract strategies & negotiations with the contract labor partners
• Safety & Sustainability Oversight: Ensure compliance with safety & sustainability standards by collaborating with the contractor labor partners. Participate in contractor safety meetings, as needed, and leverage Dow expectations and key learnings, as appropriate.
• Continuous Improvement: Promote a culture of continuous improvement, continuously striving for better results.
• Digital & Innovation: drive digitalization & innovation efforts in the contract labor space.
• Technical Assessment: Collaborate with maintenance experts to assess the technical qualifications for contracted services.
• Auditing Excellence: Conduct field audits, Safety & Sustainability standard assessments, and reviews, taking action to improve performance.
• A Bachelor's or Master's degree in maintenance, IT, commerce, trade, or a related field, combined with an interest in engineering.
• You have a good working knowledge of English.
• You have a good working knowledge Dutch.
Benefits – What Dow offers you
We invest in you.
Dow invests in total rewards programs to help you manage all aspects of you: your pay, your health, your life, your future, and your career. You bring your background, talent and perspective to work every day. Dow rewards that commitment by investing in your total wellbeing.
Here are just a few highlights of what you would be offered as a Dow employee:
• Equitable and market-competitive base pay and bonus opportunity across our global markets, along with locally relevant incentives.
• Benefits and programs to support your physical, mental and emotional well-being, to help you get the care you need...when you need it.
• Competitive retirement program that may include company-provided benefits, savings opportunities, financial planning and educational resources to help you achieve your long term financial-goals.
• Become a Dow shareholder through various employee stock programs.
• Opportunities to learn and grow through training and mentoring, work experiences, community involvement and team building.
• Workplace culture empowering role-based flexibility to maximize personal productivity and balance personal needs.
• Global Paid Time Off (PTO) policies:
+ Paid time off for new parents (birthing and non-birthing, including adoptive and foster parents).
+ Paid time off to care for family members who are sick or injured.
+ Paid time off to support volunteering and Employee Resource Group’s (ERG) participation.
Join our team, we can make a difference together.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth; asset integration and scale; focused innovation and materials science expertise; leading business positions; and environmental, social and governance leadership to achieve profitable growth and help deliver a sustainable future. The Company's ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company in the world. Dow's portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated, science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer applications. Dow operates manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 37,800 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $57 billion in 2022. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow's equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.