Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Toerisme, Recreatie, Horeca
meer dan 32 uur
4331 JE Middelburg
Dhr. Ramon van Loon
Maxxton - Maxxton HQ, Kousteensedijk 5, 4331 JE Middelburg
Einddatum: zaterdag 09 november 2019
Maxxton is the leader in software solutions for the hospitality industry. We provide a single, enterprise resource planning system for all operational requirements. Working with Maxxton also maximizes transparency and prepares organizations for growth. Numerous companies operating in the global hospitality industry benefit from Maxxton in terms of organization and performance. After we have become market leader in the Netherlands, we are growing rapidly in the European and US market. Our ambition is high and we are now looking for people who can bring new perspectives and professionality to our teams. If you’re looking for a place that values your ambition, passion, and desire to learn, then join our team.
We are looking for an Angular developer to help us design and build a web application for PMS (Property Management Software). Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You may also help us in creating the artistic design using HTML and CSS. You will work in a scrum team with other developers (e.g. back-end, UX) and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Bachelor or Master degree (e.g. Computer Science, Business Information Management or Information & Communication Technology)
- Experience in working with Angular 5, other frameworks like ReactJS is a plus
- Knowledge of Angular best practices and commonly used modules
- Fluently in English verbally and written
- A challenging and ambitious work environment in a young and dynamic organization
- Being part of a group of dedicated colleagues in the Netherlands and India
- Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
- Good salary and benefits, like a company paid pension scheme and the possibility to save for extra paid leave
These are just some of the rewards and great career opportunities we offer at Maxxton for our committed and ambitious individuals. But perhaps most rewarding of all is the opportunity you’ll get to grow!
Are you the developer we are looking for?
Get in contact with us and who knows you might be in our office next week to talk about your opportunities.
Please send us your CV and accompanying letter by using the button below. For further information regarding this position, please contact Ramon van Loon on +31(0)118 671010 or via email@example.com