Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Toerisme, Recreatie, Horeca
Meer dan 32 uur
4331 JE Middelburg
Dhr. Ramon van Loon
Maxxton - Kousteensedijk 5, 4331 JE Middelburg
Einddatum: zondag 27 december 2020
Maxxton is a global organization with their Headquarters in Middelburg. The core business is the provision of a hosted Software-as-a-Service for the leisure and hospitality industry which manages all aspects of the business in one central application, in addition to processing all of the bookings.
As a software developer at Maxxton (based in Middelburg) with allround web development expertise, preferably you bring at least Java knowledge to the table and later on interest to pick up React software development. You will be responsible for building these online web- and mobile applications, in the first place specifically for one of our biggest clients. Developing a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. Being a senior you also use your knowledge and expertise to support other front-end and back-end developers and to think about future development.
Responsibilities and what you will need to do:
- Must be able to handle medium to large complex programming tasks
- Proactive in raising issues and achieve clarity on the functional & technical aspects of the requirements
- Excellent team player, collaborate to work in a global team and follow through on deadlines
- You will be performing the role as key developer mainly working on the important and complex parts of the client projects
- Understand the requirements and develop the source code as per the design specifications and coding standards
- Work on the technical activities on on-going application development, maintenance and support as instructed by the project manager or consultant
- Keep the ticketing system (JIRA) regularly updated with estimations, progress, problems you are facing, due dates etc.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Maintaining and establishing good software design and architecture best practices
- Commit to completing well-defined work and deliver on those commitments
Required skills and knowledge
In addition to being a good communicator the following aspects are basic requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree in any specialization or equivalent with programming experience (e.g. Computer Science or Information & Communication Technology)
- Java, HTML and CSS are mandatory.
- Knowledge of React and ElasticSearch will be an added advantage
- Working experience as Software Developer with at least Java
- Sound logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbally and written
Are you the software developer we are looking for?
Get in contact with us and who knows you might be in our office next week to talk about the opportunities.
Please send us your CV and short cover e-mail by using the 'Solliciteer' button below. For further information regarding this position, please contact Ramon van Loon via +31(0)118 671010 or firstname.lastname@example.org