Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Toerisme, Recreatie, Horeca
Meer dan 32 uur
4331 JE Middelburg
Career @ Maxxton
Maxxton - Kousteensedijk 5, 4331 JE Middelburg
Einddatum: zaterdag 01 januari 2022
Maxxton is a global organization with their Headquarters in Middelburg. The core business is the provision of a hosted Software-as-a-Service for the leisure and hospitality industry which manages all aspects of the business in one central application, in addition to processing all of the bookings.
As a software developer at Maxxton, based in Middelburg, there are various options to bring your software development skills in e.g. Java, React, Angular, or Python to the table. For example, you can be responsible for building the online web- and mobile applications or property management software modules for the largest players in the hospitality industry. Developing a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. Being a senior you also use your knowledge and expertise to support other front-end and back-end developers and to think about future development.
Responsibilities and what you will need to do:
- Must be able to handle medium to large complex programming tasks
- Proactive in raising issues and achieve clarity on the functional & technical aspects of the requirements
- Excellent team player, collaborate to work in a global team, and follow through on deadlines
- You will be performing the role of key developer mainly working on the important and complex parts of the client projects
- Understand the requirements and develop the source code as per the design specifications and coding standards
- Work on the technical activities on on-going application development as discussed with the Product Owner or Consultant
- Keep the ticketing system (JIRA) regularly updated with estimations, progress, problems you are facing, due dates etc.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Maintaining and establishing good software design and architecture best practices
- Commit to completing well-defined work and deliver on those commitments
Required skills and knowledge
In addition to being a good communicator the following aspects are basic requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree in any specialization or equivalent with programming experience (e.g. Computer Science or Information & Communication Technology)
- Expertise in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, React, Angular, Python
- Knowledge ElasticSearch will be an added advantage
- Sound logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbally and written
Are you the software developer we are looking for?
Get in contact with us and who knows you might be in our office next week to talk about the opportunities.
Please send us your CV and short cover e-mail by using the 'Solliciteer' button below. For further information regarding this position, please contact us via +31(0)118 671010 or firstname.lastname@example.org