Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
meer dan 32 uur
Techniek, Bouw, installatie
4551 LA Sas van Gent
Mevr. Eva Klootwijk
020 500 60 00
Local Manufacturing Technology Engineer
Cargill B.V. - Sas van Gent
Einddatum: zaterdag 02 februari 2019
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 155,000 employees in 68 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com
Job location(s): Sas van Gent, The Netherlands
As the Local Manufacturing Technology Engineer (f/m) you support and provide the best operation practices to Plant Operations. You are responsible for the selection and by request for the implementation and training of the best operation available. Specific key accountabilities of yours are in the area of process and food safety, environment, continuous improvement and reliability as well as in supply, yield and consumption efficiency (total manufacturing costs).
- You are responsible for identifying and removing non-value-added activities;
- You are responsible for initiating and implementing value adding activities by preparing and proposing process improvement projects to optimize output and yield, to reduce manufacturing costs, energy and supply consumption costs as well as to improve the process safety, food safety and quality performance;
- You support operations in failure prevention by analysing process trends and providing corrective advise;
- You are responsible for the evaluation, investigation and optimization of system results. This includes the supervision of safety and quality requirements as well as the investigation and control of yield and supply;
- You support the line management with reports and develop improvements plans;
- You are responsible for the development, preparation, leading, support and training on projects in different areas following the PDP process (Project Delivery Process);
- You are responsible for the support, introduction and further development of Cargill best practice, interaction with Regional and Group functions as well as development and training.
- Professional Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent with main faculty in engineering, chemistry, food technology, energy engineering or process engineering or similar.
- Preferably 3 – 5 years’ experience in process optimization
- Experience in food industry
- Knowledge of solids/liquids handling, separation, chemical, evaporation & drying processes
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of Energy and water systems
- Knowledge of risk analyses (HACCP, Process safety Risk Assessment)
- Knowledge of ISO 9002, 14000, FSSC 22000, ISO 50000
- Knowledge in Six Sigma, Green Belt, Continuous improvement strategy, KAIZEN
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to work both independent as well as in a team
- Fluent in Dutch and English
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill