Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
meer dan 32 uur
De Pooter Personeelsdiensten
4571 HN Axel
Lab Technician Manufacturing labs
De Pooter Personeelsdiensten - De Pooter Personeelsdiensten - Team Dow/DBIC
Einddatum: zondag 10 februari 2019
• The Analytical Technician role performs analyses as per sample plan on all produced products and specified raw materials following routine analytical test procedures.
• Supports plant Operations, including start-up/shutdown and during plant turn-around with established analytical services
• Quality control data, and process control data as relevant, is entered into a LIMS data base, analyzed and reported
• Maintain and verify accuracy of analytical equipment.
Working as a Lab Technician Day shift ?
• Ensure service requests are accurately run and the data returned as per sample plan
Analytical equipment operations and troubleshooting as per procedures.
• Provide input of quality data into LIMS, document and communicate results.
• Perform calibration and first line-maintenance of analytical equipment.
Communicate maintenance work when required
• Apply Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S), Analytical Work Process and Operating Discipline/Quality System procedures and practices.
Responsible for maintaining an injury free work place. Co-Responsible for:
EH&S compliance and safe behavior in the lab.
Maintaining laboratory housekeeping program.
Compliance with corporate quality methods, standards, and best practices.
Ensure that all documented procedures are applied as required under ODMS.
Write, review and update assigned procedures, management of change documentation, and other supporting operating discipline materials.
• Participating in and completing of laboratory training and corporate required trainings.
• Co-operate and communicate with co-workers and clients to maintain work flow and instrumental information, and to share and leverage problem solving and prevention expertise.
• Contribute to value creation by continuous improvement of procedures in the analytical work processes and related tools and performance metrics.
• Maintain laboratory raw material stocks as necessary.
• Promote a well-organized, responsive, efficient work place and work well both as a team member and independently.
• MLO education or similar is required. HLO is preferred
• Minimum of 2 years industrial laboratory experience.
• Work in shift system may be required. Incidental extra time may be required to solve urgent client (plant) issues