Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Techniek, Bouw, installatie
meer dan 32 uur
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
De Willem Ruysstraat 99
4381 NK Vlissingen
4380 AN Vlissingen
Mevr. Marion Meertens
+31 118 482632
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding - Vlissingen
Einddatum: dinsdag 09 juli 2019
The Project Controller is accountable for the financial and risk management of assigned project(s) / tenders. Is accountable for financial project control and contract management. Further accountable for the ongoing monitoring of preserve project objectives and for accurate financial and qualitative project reports. Is responsible for performing financial integrity in the day-to-day project management.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for project control of dedicated project(s), including risk management, cash flow management, cost control, forecasting, reporting, contract management and general monitoring progress.
- Monitoring and actively managing the total risk profile and claim overview of the project.
- Monitoring and actively managing to ensure that the project stays within the approved budgets.
- Have a proactive role in applying all compliance rules and regulations.
- Promotes cost awareness and ensures that these are understood and owned by project management and project team.
- Monitors all the factors influencing liquidity and ensures that the project team is aware of these.
- Identify problems and independently proposing ways to improve the project financial results.
- Deliver monthly reports and quarterly updates of the project financial status. All reports must be produced accurately, one time and including analysis and full explanations.
- Liaise with the legal department to ensure deviations in the contract or changes are correctly processed and followed up.
- Ensure all financial policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure financial requirements.
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure that a safe and healthy work environment.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting and/or related experience in a production environment.
- Preference will be an experienced person who has accounting experience for development projects especially in a Project Management environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with controlling big projects in a technical environment.
- Substantive knowledge of / experience with controlling.
- Good command of the Dutch & English language (written & verbal).
- Ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.