Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
meer dan 32 uur
De Pooter Personeelsdiensten
4571 HN Axel
Receivable Specialist Engels/Turks en Engels/Duits
De Pooter Personeelsdiensten - De Pooter Personeelsdiensten - Team Dow/DBIC
Einddatum: woensdag 13 maart 2019
Dow Benelux Integrated Center is a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company. At Dow Benelux, innovations work every day. We do this by combining scientific insights with our technological knowledge. In this way we make sustainable contributions to solving the most urgent problems in the world, such as the need for clean drinking water, the generation of sustainable energy and the improvement of agricultural productivity. The history of Dow in the Benelux starts in 1955 with the opening of a trading office. Dow Benelux has since grown into a leading player. Approximately 2000-driven employees work from 6 branches and 20 factories in the Netherlands and Belgium on leading products and solutions. The plastics and chemicals produced in the Benelux find their way to customers and markets throughout the world. The heart of Dow in the Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen. Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of the Dow Chemical Company with 17 factories and approximately 1,700 employees. As the largest employer of Zeeuws-Vlaanderen Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
The DOW Service Center in Terneuzen is the international service provider for DOW Chemical Company and the employer of more than 600 talented employees, who together represent more than 50 different languages and nationalities from all over the world. The DOW Service Center supports the jont ventures in a wide range of areas such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. I am looking for a Receivable Specialist to further strengthen the team!Functieomschrijving
For the Dow Benelux Integrated Center B.V. in Terneuzen we are looking for a Receivable Specialist with great knowledge of the English and French language. As a Receivable Specialist you are a part of the Invoice to Cash department within the Dow Service Center. Interested? Continue reading!
A typical day at the office:
When you arrive at the office in the morning, you have a quick talk with your colleagues about the Customer Mindset Training you followed the day before. Then you check your e-mails for urgent matters. You respond immediately to the most urgent cases and dive into the SAP system to check the outstanding invoices and blocked orders. Based on this information, you determine which customers have priority. In this case it is a customer in the Middle East and together with your colleagues in Mumbai you have to make sure that all payment problems are solved. In the afternoon you run a daily report to see which customers have invoices that have to be paid in the next few days. You contact them to see if they can pay the invoice on time.Functie-eisen
As a Receivable Specialist you are the most important contact person for all matters concerning invoices. In close cooperation with customers of DOW, you investigate problems with regard to the backlog of payments to DOW and you provide suitable solutions. With your customer-oriented mentality you help us deliver excellent services to our customers worldwide, day in, day out.
We would also like to see the following from you:
- You have at least a MBO 3 (NLQF / EQF) diploma or equivalent;
- You have affinity with numbers;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Turkish or English and German;
- If applicable, you are in the process of a valid work permit;
- You are able to work independently and work with a high degree of responsibility and accountability;
- Tight deadlines are not a challenge for you and you can deal with problems and issues with your analytical thinking skills.
It would also be a big advantage if you:
- speak an additional language, for example Turkish, German or French;
- have experience or affinity with SAP and Excel;
- have work experience in a comparable position.
You can count on:
- A full-time position within a growing and international organization. Your work location is at Rosegracht 1, Terneuzen;
- Depending on work experience and education, your salary is between € 2150, - and € 3000, - gross per month;
- 25 vacation days per year;
- Travel allowance fee of € 0.19 per km and, if applicable, tunnel allowance at t-tag rate;
- Possibility of collective health insurance;
Do you have any questions or would you like more information about this vacancy? Do not hesitate to contact Sharonna Neit via 088-1348303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Sollicitatieprocedure
Bezoek www.depooter.nl voor meer informatie over de vacature Receivable Specialist Engels/Turks en Engels/Duits of solliciteer online op de vacature Receivable Specialist Engels/Turks en Engels/Duits.