Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
meer dan 32 uur
OOS International B.V.
4353 EH Serooskerke (w)
P.O. Box 40
4353 ZG Serooskerke (w)
HRM OOS International
+31 (0) 118 726 200
Senior Legal Counsel
OOS International B.V. - Serooskerke
Einddatum: woensdag 30 oktober 2019
In this position you are fully responsible for all legal matters. You utilize your experience and capacities to finetune and develop our legal processes. You have a practical approach and are able to clearly outline the most important legal risks for the (senior) management. You report directly to the CFO.
The Senior Legal Counsel is responsible for:
– Reviewing and drafting various contracts with our customers, (sub)contractors and partners;
– Assessing contractual issues (in consultation with external lawyers);
– Mapping contractual risks;
– Creating legal processes which match to the fast-paced character of our organisation;
– Participating in projects teams to provide legal advice;
– Ensuring internal stakeholders are informed concerning all legal matters and liabilities;
– Liaising with the Commercial department to provide contractual and legal input for projects / tenders.
– A master degree in Law or Bachelor level with sufficient practical experience;
– Preferably 10 years’ experience in a similar position;
– Experience in offshore projects (oil & gas, wind, drilling);
– Knowledge of contract law and Bimco contracts;
– Excellent analytical and negotiation skills;
– Excellent knowledge of English, both verbal and written, knowledge of Dutch;
– Pragmatical business-oriented approach.
Working for OOS means being part of a growing and dynamic organization. Our dedicated team consists of a mix of young and experienced professionals, who are working together in a lean organization. We continuously invest in the development of our employees by supporting their personal growth.