Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Techniek, Bouw, installatie
Transport, Opslag, Distributie
meer dan 32 uur
Herbert H. Dowweg 5
4542 NM Hoek
Supply Chain Internship
DOW Benelux - Terneuzen
Einddatum: dinsdag 17 december 2019
Are you a Master’s student in supply chain, logistics, business or engineering? Are you wondering how to put your knowledge into practice? To help you nurture and develop your talent, we are offering a wide range of 5-6-months internship opportunities within Dow’s Supply Chain organization at our location in Terneuzen (NL) - the second largest manufacturing site worldwide.
What can you experience?
Imagine working in an inclusive environment where your ideas and perspectives are combined with your colleagues' to deliver exciting innovations directly to customers. You’ll be part of a diverse team consisting of collaborative, supportive and responsible experienced people coming from around 40 different nationalities.
Every day you will assist our businesses to improve our supply chain processes and work on challenging assignments focusing on diverse topics. Sustainability, Big data, digitalization, employee experience, network optimization are just some examples of projects that you could work on. Or do you have a great idea yourself? Let’s talk about your interests and fine-tune your career aspirations.
How can you make an impact?
- Provide analytical support for existing and new Supply Chain projects
- Gather and analyze data to identify demand patterns and opportunities to reduce cost
- Respond to supply chain problems and find innovative solutions
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues from Supply Chain function and partner with cross-functional teams from Logistics, Customer Service and Operations
- Evaluate data/flow of communication and bring new ideas in ways that will improve how we serve our internal and external stakeholders
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You are passionate about Supply Chain
- You are a motivated Master’s student in your final year of supply chain, logistics management, business or engineering for the entire internship period
- You enjoy working as part of a team as well as on your own
- You are an independent decision maker and proactive problem solver
- You have great interpersonal abilities and enjoy being part of a multi-cultural environment
- You are a pro in Excel and data analysis
- You are fluent in English, an additional European language is a nice addition
- You like to live in the Netherlands – the land of canals, tulips, windmills and cycling routes
- You are available full time from the beginning of 2020 for a period of 4-6 months (exact timing to be discussed).
Why choose Dow?
- Enjoy a Supply Chain experience in a multicultural and fast-paced work environment
- The opportunity to build the knowledge and abilities you need for early career success
- Get guidance and mentorship from a team of Supply Chain experts and a buddy who is there to give you the day-to-day support you need
- Experience on-the-job trainings that make your internship memorable
- Unlock your potential to become the new face of Dow’s Supply Chain
- Make meaningful contributions to real projects
- Be involved in Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to experience an everyday more inclusive environment
- Enjoy various social activities with your colleagues in the Zeeland region (NL)
- Benefit from a paid internship opportunity, travel compensation and housing support if needed.
Excited to make a difference at Dow? Take the chance to connect with us! You might be the new face of Dow's Supply Chain in 2020.
Part of our selection process will be a CV selection, a phone interview with the Recruiter and a final interview with the Hiring Manager.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career.