Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Techniek, Bouw, installatie
Transport, Opslag, Distributie
meer dan 32 uur
Herbert H. Dowweg 5
4542 NM Hoek
Supply Chain Internship 2020 - Asset Supply Reliability Improvement
DOW Benelux - Terneuzen
Einddatum: dinsdag 17 december 2019
Are you a Master’s student and passionate about Supply Chain improvement projects? Are you wondering how to put your knowledge into practice? To help you nurture and develop your talent we are offering the opportunity for a Supply Chain Internship - Asset Supply Reliability Improvement. You will be based in Terneuzen, the Netherlands close to one of our biggest production sites worldwide.
Let’s find out what comes next!
What can you experience?
Imagine working in an inclusive environment where your ideas and perspectives are combined with your colleagues' to deliver exciting innovations directly to customers. You’ll be part of a diverse team consisting of collaborative, supportive and responsible experienced people coming from around 40 different nationalities.
About the project:
For one of our production sites in Germany of the Dow Consumer Solutions business where we produce products for Dow Performance Silicones we are aiming to improve the availability of production resources in order to supply our customers in a timely manner.
Our Production Schedulers make a production plan for the production site based on the commercial forecast. It will be your task to identify areas for improvement where it comes to Asset Supply Reliability in order to improve the production reliability and maintain a good relationship with our internal and external customers.
How can you make an impact?
- Provide analytical support and find innovative solutions for improvement
- Bring new ideas in ways that will improve how we serve our internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues from the Supply Chain function and partner with cross-functional teams from Operations, Commercial, Customer Service and Logistics
Why choose Dow?
- Enjoy a Supply Chain experience in a multicultural and fast-paced work environment
- Experience on-the-job trainings that make your internship memorable
- The opportunity to build the knowledge and abilities you need for early career success.
- Unlock your potential to become the new face of Dow’s Supply Chain
- Make meaningful contributions to real projects
- Have your office in Dow Terneuzen Diamond Center (NL) where sustainability, collectivity and collaboration play a key role
- Be involved in Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to experience an everyday more inclusive environment
- Enjoy various social activities with your colleagues in the Zeeland region (NL)
- Benefit from a paid internship opportunity, travel compensation and housing support if needed.
- Get guidance and mentorship from a team of Supply Chain experts and a buddy who is there to give you the day-to-day support you need
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You are passionate about Supply Chain
- You are a motivated Master’s student in your final year of supply chain, logistics management, business or engineering for the entire internship period
- You enjoy working by your own but also as part of a team
- You are an independent decision maker and proactive problem solver
- You have great interpersonal skills and enjoy being part of a multi-cultural environment
- You are a pro in Excel and data analysis.
- You are fluent in English, German is a nice addition.
- You enjoy living in Terneuzen, the Netherlands – the land of canals, tulips, windmills and cycling routes
- You are up for travelling to Germany to work on the project.
- You are available full time from the beginning of 2020 for a period of 6 months (exact timing to be discussed).
Excited to make a difference at Dow? Take the chance to connect with us! You might be the new face of Dow Supply Chain in 2020.
Part of our selection process will be a CV selection, a phone interview with the Recruiter and a final interview with the Hiring Manager.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career.