Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Techniek, Bouw, installatie
Transport, Opslag, Distributie
meer dan 32 uur
Herbert H. Dowweg 5
4542 NM Hoek
Supply Chain Graduate Program
DOW Benelux - Terneuzen
Einddatum: dinsdag 17 december 2019
Do you wonder what comes next? Are you passionate about Supply Chain and enthusiastic to operate at the forefront of corporate innovation, strategy and service delivery? Our 2-year Supply Chain Rotational Program helps you nurture and develop your talent at our location in Terneuzen (NL) which is the second largest manufacturing site worldwide.
Can you imagine yourself being our 2020 Supply Chain graduate?
What can you experience?
As part of the development program, you join a diverse team consisting of collaborative, supportive and responsible people coming of around 40 different nationalities. Every day you serve our manufacturing, logistics operations, and customers located in the EMEAI region for the industry you work for.
What can you expect?
- Be part of a learning and development journey at Dow
- Work on 2 challenging assignments across our End-to-End Supply Chain that help you broaden your knowledge and develop your abilities to become the new face of Dow’s Supply Chain in the EMEAI region
- Join different sub-teams: Business Planning, Outplant Management, Site Logistics Optimization, Deep Water Marine Operations, Road and Rail Logistics and International Trade Operations.
What can be your assignments?
Supply Chain Planning
You are responsible for what, when and where to produce for one production site, multiple production sites in Europe or multiple plants at one site. You ensure the materials are available in the desired quantities to deliver on time and in a cost-effective manner to the customers. The key objective is to balance the forecasted demand with the production utilization that influences the supply capabilities by working cross-functionally. This includes managing inventory levels and global supply decisions on a short- to mid-term time frame and determining and taking on improvement opportunities.
You are the one who is responsible to provide and apply logistics knowledge and expertise to support the objectives of one or multiple business units. You advise business or functional clients regarding carrier management, responsible care, warehouse management, international trade or transport mode specific technical knowledge and cross functional support.
Imagine identifying, assessing and supporting improvement projects within one of our Supply Chain or Logistics departments at a tactical or strategic level (e.g. inventory, purchasing costs, production costs, logistics costs, product quality, asset utilization, productivity and customer service). You will make sure the business has the capability to deliver and meet customer service and quality expectations in line with the strategy.
Who are you?
- You are ambitious and willing to move for your career development
- You like to take ownership and responsibility.
- You are digitally savvy and have talent for data interpretation.
- You enjoy connecting with your colleagues from different backgrounds in a global team environment
- You love to collaborate as part of a team but also work well on your own
- You have (almost) graduated with a Master’s degree in preferably Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or Engineering
- You have a (maximum of) 18-month combined professional experience - including internships and student assignments
Why choose Dow?
- To get the opportunity to launch your career in Supply Chain by rotating between 2 different jobs in 2 years
- Have your own mentor who inspires and guides along your way at Dow and a buddy who is there to give you the day-to-day support you need
- Work in a team with Supply Chain experts and be part of the Supply Chain Graduate Program with international top talents
- Get an intensive training program with on-the-job and face-to-face trainings, workshops and e-learnings to build the fundamentals for your future career
- Have your office in Dow Terneuzen (NL) where sustainability, collectivity and collaboration play a key role
- Join our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to experience an everyday more inclusive environment
- Enjoy various social activities with your colleagues in the Zeeland region
Are you excited about Dow’s Supply Chain Graduate Program? Start your journey today!
Part of our selection process will be a CV selection, a phone interview with the Recruiter and a final Assessment Center.
We are planning to organize two assessment centers in 2020 for start dates between June and September 2020. The assessment centers are expected to take place end of January and early April 2020. If you want to be considered for the Supply Chain Graduate Program, we expect you to be available for at least one of the Assessment Centers.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career.