Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
meer dan 32 uur
Techniek, Bouw, installatie
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
De Willem Ruysstraat 99
4381 NK Vlissingen
4380 AN Vlissingen
Mevr. Marion Meertens
+31 118 482632
Team Lead IT-Operations
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding - Vlissingen
Einddatum: maandag 06 april 2020
Provides overall (technical) leadership and guidance of DSNS IT-Operations team. Responsible for the IT operational customer support activities with a focus on first and second line user support and Communications, to enable relevant stakeholders to do their job. This in line with DSNS IT policies and procedures, with corporate guidelines, (business) strategy, plans and external rules & regulations. Ensuring the realization of IT objectives, accurate support and enable the business to lead the organization in a secure, effective and efficient manner.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Co-develop IT & IM strategy, policies and sub-department plan, acquire budget approval and contribute to the development of the strategy on a higher level in line with overall IT & DSNS strategy, business needs and external developments.
- Professionalize the IT-Operations team to a high performance team by delivering quality IT support and services on a timely basis, within a high secure environment and allocate budgets and continuously monitor and steer on performance in line with overall DSNS IT & IM strategy.
- Lead and/or contribute to the design, optimization and development of tailor-made IT & IM solutions from The IT Operations team and ensure implementation of changes and improvements based on existing IT & IM solutions and systems at DSNS.
- Determine and assure agreement on SLA’s with the Business and Suppliers and report on these SLA’s to the stakeholders.
- Implement and improve ITIL processes used in the IT Operations Team 6. Provide advice to management on the development of the strategy and plans based on reports and analyses from an IT & IM perspective.
- Attract, lead, coach, appraise and develop (the cooperation between) employees, manage the employee lifecycle, ensure staffing and increase enablement of people within own team based on HR policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain a network of internal and external stakeholders/partners (e.g. suppliers and third parties) and represent the IT Operations team and DSNS to external stakeholders in line with business needs, policies and external developments.
- Keep up with internal and external IT & IM developments and ensure development, transfer and retention of IT & IM knowledge and best practices in line with business needs.
- Negotiate, select, manage and/or evaluate contracts/SLAs with external/third parties and/or lead external employees in line with policies and guidelines of procurement.
- Ensure that the operating objectives and standards (including HSSEQ and AQAP) of performance are understood and owned by employees.
- Master or bachelor degree in IT and/or technical business Administration or other relevant technical study at M.Sc. / B.Sc. level.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in hands-on in developing and strengthen an IT team, preferable within the maritime / defense or related industry.
- The ability to build coalitions internally and with other(inter)national Damen entities and/or external suppliers to achieve common goals.
- Experience in high secure technical IT environments in preferable the maritime / defense or related industry.
- Hands- on experience in the design and implementation of IT Support.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (written and verbal).
- Ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.
A screening will be part of the application procedure.
Due to Christmas holidays, we will continue the procedure as from week 2-2020.