Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Marketing, PR, Communicatie
Klantenservice, Callcenter, Receptie
HR, Training, Opleiding
Tijdelijk: uitzicht op vast
Meer dan 32 uur
4301 RZ Zierikzee
Dhr. Chris van der Wel
YourSurprise - Zierikzee
Einddatum: vrijdag 05 februari 2021
You are a French native or fluent in spoken and written French and are an enthusiastic online marketeer. Your new mission: to sell even more gifts in France.
About your role:
You ensure that every French person knows where to find YourSurprise.fr to purchase the best personalised gifts. You’re responsible for keeping the website up to date, coming up with campaigns to suit the French market and thinking of ways to grow our business in France. We need your skills to:
- Bring more visitors to our French website
- Optimise conversion
- Ensure annual growth in the French market
- Create the best Adwords campaigns
- Optimise SEO positions for our French website
- Utilise the marketing calendar to fit in with French norms and trends within the market
- Motivate our French customer service team and work with online marketeer interns
Where you’ll be working:
Our E-commerce team consists of several squads, of which you will be joining the Customer Activation squad. This squad focuses on creating the perfect customer experience for our international websites. Are you interested in conquering the French market for us? Then you’re the perfect match for this international department.
What’s in it for you:
- travel allowance for car and public transport;
- a collective pension package;
- 25 days of leave (based on 40 hours a week) and 8% of your gross annual salary as holiday pay;
- delicious lunches (at a low cost) and fresh fruit every day;
- endless cuddles from our cute office dog;-
- YourSurprise sports club, cool parties, fun afternoon drinks on Fridays and a legendary annual weekend away with the entire company. All on a voluntary basis, of course.
Apply for the job
Convince us that you’re the perfect person for the job with your vision on online marketing and the French market. We’d also love to hear about your experiences in the form of a CV and your portfolio. Excited?
U can aply trough the Button below!