Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Techniek, Bouw, installatie
Meer dan 32 uur
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
De Willem Ruysstraat 99
4381 NK Vlissingen
4380 AN Vlissingen
Mevr. Marion Meertens
+31 118 482632
TEAM LEAD INFRASTRUCTURE & SYSTEMS
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding - Vlissingen
Einddatum: zondag 12 juli 2020
Provides overall (technical) leadership and guidance of the infrastructure & systems department for Special Domains. Responsible for the IT operational activities with a focus on infrastructure and systems to enable relevant stakeholders to do their job. This in line with IT policies and practices, with corporate guidelines, (business) strategy, plans and external rules & regulations. This to ensure the realization of IT objectives, accurate support and enable the business to lead the organization in a secure, effective and efficient manner.
- Professionalize the Infrastructure and Systems department to a high performance department by delivering quality IT products and services on a timely basis, with focus on a high secure environment to execute Defense Maritime Projects.
- Manage day-to-day work, as well as long-term planning into a productive, cohesive team /department.
- Deliver and maintain agreed service level to users.
- Manage performance of technology and infrastructure based on the IT group policy and services and specific high security business requirements of DSNS.
- Plan, develop, implement, maintain and support the technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components.
- Drive new thoughts in approach, process and methodology in compliance with military security regulations.
- Manage Incident and changes coming to the Infrastructure & Operations Department.
- Develop and implement a service (quality) improvement which optimizes and benefits the business.
- Implement life cycle management on IT infrastructure and systems.
- Facilitate the Turn Over to Production process together with project teams and vendor(s).
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Master or bachelor degree in IT and/or technical business Administration or other relevant technical study at M.Sc. / B.Sc. level.
- Minimum (5) years of experience in hands-on in developing and strengthen an IT department. Preferable the maritime / defense or related industry.
- The ability to build coalitions internally and with other(inter)national Damen entities and/or external suppliers to achieve common goals.
- Experience in high secure technical IT environments in preferable the maritime / defense or related industry.
- Hands- on experience in the design and implementation of complex IT Systems and Infrastructure.
- Good command of the Dutch & English language (written & verbal).
- Ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.
A screening will be part of the application procedure.