Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Techniek, Bouw, installatie
Meer dan 32 uur
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
De Willem Ruysstraat 99
4381 NK Vlissingen
4380 AN Vlissingen
Mevr. Marion Meertens
+31 118 482632
TEAM LEAD INFRASTRUCTURE & SYSTEMS
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding - Vlissingen
Einddatum: vrijdag 13 november 2020
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) specializes in design and construction of Marine vessels for the Royal Dutch Navy as well as various other clients worldwide. DSNS is part of Damen Shipyards Group, the largest Dutch shipyard that definines shipbuilding all over the world. DSNS has 450 employees and is based on a modern and innovative engineering department consisting of 120 highly skilled engineers who are responsible for design, basic- and detail engineering for all Marine vessels built in Flushing as well as various other Damen Shipyards built vessels.
Provides overall (technical) leadership and guidance of the infrastructure & systems department for Special Domains. Responsible for the IT operational activities with a focus on infrastructure and systems to enable relevant stakeholders to do their job. This in line with IT policies and practices, with corporate guidelines, (business) strategy, plans and external rules & regulations. This to ensure the realization of IT objectives, accurate support and enable the business to lead the organization in a secure, effective and efficient manner.
- Professionalize the Infrastructure and Systems department to a high performance department by delivering quality IT products and services on a timely basis, with focus on a high secure environment to execute Defense Maritime Projects.
- Manage day-to-day work, as well as long-term planning into a productive, cohesive team /department.
- Deliver and maintain agreed service level to users.
- Manage performance of technology and infrastructure based on the IT group policy and services and specific high security business requirements of DSNS.
- Plan, develop, implement, maintain and support the technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components.
- Drive new thoughts in approach, process and methodology in compliance with military security regulations.
- Manage Incident and changes coming to the Infrastructure & Operations Department.
- Develop and implement a service (quality) improvement which optimizes and benefits the business.
- Implement life cycle management on IT infrastructure and systems.
- Facilitate the Turn Over to Production process together with project teams and vendor(s).
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Master or bachelor degree in IT and/or technical business Administration or other relevant technical study at M.Sc. / B.Sc. level.
- Minimum (5) years of experience in hands-on in developing and strengthen an IT department. Preferable the maritime / defense or related industry.
- The ability to build coalitions internally and with other(inter)national Damen entities and/or external suppliers to achieve common goals.
- Experience in high secure technical IT environments in preferable the maritime / defense or related industry.
- Hands- on experience in the design and implementation of complex IT Systems and Infrastructure.
- Good command of the Dutch & English language (written & verbal).
- Ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.
A screening will be part of the application procedure.
WHAT WE OFFER
We highly value our employees and support your professional and personal development. Therefore we invest in all our employees by:
- A technology and innovation focused dynamic international work environment.
- A competitive salary package & other benefits.
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse and rewarding work environment.
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.
Due to summer holidays, the application procedure may take longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding and will get back to you after the holidays.