Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
Herbert H. Dowweg 5
4542 NM Hoek
DOW Benelux - Hoek
Einddatum: zaterdag 18 juli 2020
At Dow Benelux we work on innovations every day. We do this by combining scientific insights with our technological knowledge. In this way we make sustainable contributions to solving the most urgent problems in the world, such as the need for clean drinking water, the generation of sustainable energy and the improvement of agricultural productivity.
The heart of Dow in the Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeland Flanders. With 17 factories and approximately 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of the Dow Company.
You will be aligned to TES (Technical Expertise and Support). TES is a multicultural and international organization, which enables you to apply your technical knowledge while learning from different cultures. Diverse teams bring the most innovative ideas and that is exactly what we are looking for: highly motivated individuals who enjoys problem solving and optimizing manufacturing operations by thinking out of the box.
In this role you will manage the turnaround team on assigned turnarounds. As a Turnaround Manager you use the Global Turnaround Methodology (GTM) to ensure the appropriate, timely involvement of all functions critical to the success of the turnaround. Constancy of purpose, timely approvals/decisions during Front End Loading and execution and ensuring appropriate follow-up on issues are key responsibilities in the job. The Turnaround Manager requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and basic knowledge of related job disciplines.
Responsibilities / Duties in the role:
- Facilitates and manages core TA team to ensure effective work coordination, planning, scheduling, cost management, and material management.
- Leads TA Steering team to align operations, projects, maintenance, and Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) functions.
- Develops and maintains the turnaround schedules and turnaround budgets.
- Coordinates site integration and resource issues through Operations and the TA Process Leader.
- Controls the cost and timing of the turnaround to meet the business and site needs.
- Defines work list by freeze date; enforces administrative controls for add-ons after freeze date.
- Develops critical path - integrate operations, projects, and maintenance activities and optimize.
- Estimates cost of TA based on scoped work; adjusts plans to meet constraints.
- Manages issues during execution to achieve all business goals.
- Identifies opportunities for frequency extension between turnarounds.
- Prepares and communicates closure reports. Ensures plans are updated and archived for future TA’s.
- Participates and leads efforts on site, regional, and possibly business global network to develop discipline and tools to raise effectiveness and performance of Global Turnaround Methodology (GTM) execution.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or related.
- English and Dutch are required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Maintenance, Construction or Turnaround is required, at (petro-) chemical industry.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career.
Send us your CV with motivation via the apply button below .