Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Techniek, Bouw, installatie
Meer dan 32 uur
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
De Willem Ruysstraat 99
4381 NK Vlissingen
4380 AN Vlissingen
Mevr. Marion Meertens
+31 118 482632
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding - Vlissingen
Einddatum: vrijdag 13 november 2020
The Marine & Propulsion department within Engineering is responsible for the design, specification, selection and integration of all mechanical systems on board our vessels. These mechanical systems are based upon Client requirements, rules & regulations and are engineered in close cooperation with suppliers, co-makers and other departments.
The Marine & Propulsion department is part of the Engineering Department.
The main activities within this department are:
- System Design and creation of P&ID’s for auxiliary systems
- Integration of the complete propulsion train
- Integration of the HVAC installation
- Design, specification and integration of purchased parts or systems
- 3D arrangements of technical spaces (incl. maintenance aspects)
- 3D routing of piping, ducting and cabling in a CAD environment
- Support to the building yard from production till delivery of the vessel
Works on a broad variety of tasks within the Standardization part of engineering. Investigates the best content for Standard drawings based upon improvement remarks, rules and regulations and information about commercial of the shelf parts. Makes and maintains Standard drawings. Sets up a “Project dossier”, based on input provided from the project. Has a supporting role in the long-lead Standardization issues as well as the ad-hoc issues from actual projects.
- Makes and maintains Standard drawings and Instructions.
- Takes into account for this job improvement remarks, rules and regulations and information about commercial of the shelf parts.
- Creates Item numbers, description etc. in the database software.
- Takes care for correct processing of drawings, items and links in between the database software.
- Contributes to the further development of Standardization.
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Professional education on Secondary Vocational level.
- Preferably some On-board or Production related experience in shipbuilding.
- Experience with CAD software preferably Microstation or AutoCAD.
- Preferable experience with administration in PDM-systems.
- Preferable knowledge of Good Engineering Practices, including quality and budget awareness.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (written and verbal).
WHAT WE OFFER
We highly value our employees and support your professional and personal development. Therefore we invest in all our employees by:
- A technology and innovation focused dynamic international work environment.
- A competitive salary package & other benefits.
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse and rewarding work environment.
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.
Want to apply?
Send us your CV with motivation via the solliciteer-button underneath.
Due to summer holidays, the application procedure may take longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding and will get back to you after the holidays.