Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Techniek, Bouw, installatie
Meer dan 32 uur
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
De Willem Ruysstraat 99
4381 NK Vlissingen
4380 AN Vlissingen
Mevr. Marion Meertens
+31 118 482632
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding - Vlissingen
Einddatum: vrijdag 13 november 2020
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) specializes in design and construction of Marine vessels for the Royal Dutch Navy as well as various other clients worldwide. DSNS is part of Damen Shipyards Group, the largest Dutch shipyard that definines shipbuilding all over the world. DSNS has 450 employees and is based on a modern and innovative engineering department consisting of 120 highly skilled engineers who are responsible for design, basic- and detail engineering for all Marine vessels built in Flushing as well as various other Damen Shipyards built vessels.
Works on a broad variety of tasks in the field of ship structures. Works in a basic engineering team of several structural engineers on plans and outer deck arrangements, or during the detailed engineering in a multi-disciplinary team on block fabrication models/drawings and foundation fabrication models/drawings. Implements technical knowledge and practical experience, such as accessibility, producibility, maintainability, etc.
- Contributes to the engineering process by developing the required information, block and foundation drawings incl. production information, as well as outer deck arrangements.
- Executes the engineering structure activities with the 2D and 3D CAD tools.
- Assists in technical analysis on received offers under supervision of the TL.
- Ensures full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by Regulatory Bodies and the customer.
- Contributes to the further development of the N&S Engineering department.
- Contributes to the development of yard- or project standards.
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Professional education on intermediate level: related to the Structures discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) year experience in the engineering of ship structures.
- Vast experience and broad knowledge of Structures, preferably in ships or offshore installations.
- Knowledge of 2D CAD and 3D CAD-systems such as Cadmatic Hull or Catia.
- Experienced with Class- and Statutory regulations.
- Good command of the English language (written and verbal).
- Ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.
WHAT WE OFFER
We highly value our employees and support your professional and personal development. Therefore we invest in all our employees by:
- A technology and innovation focused dynamic international work environment;
- A competitive salary package & other benefits;
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse and rewarding work environment;
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.
Want to apply?
Send us your CV with motivation via the solliciteer-button underneath.
Due to summer holidays, the application procedure may take longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding and will get back to you after the holidays.