Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
Nouvall Engineering Services
Oostelijk Bolwerk 7
4531 GP Terneuzen
+31 (0)115 820 202
Team Leader Mechanical Systems
Nouvall Engineering Services - Vlissingen
Einddatum: woensdag 14 oktober 2020
Nouvall Engineering Services is gespecialiseerd in projectondersteuning voor de (petro)chemische Industrie. Wij leveren hierin expertise op het gebied van Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction en Safety.
For one of our clients in the province Zeeland we are looking for a Team Leader Mechanical Systems.
Responsible for the design and integration for one of the disciplines; PI&D’s, Piping, Standardization, Technical Arrangements or Technical Specifications, within the Marine & Propulsion Department for projects throughout the engineering. Can be involved from the pre-Basic Engineering phase in the project to setup a solid work break down and planning structure for all tasks that belong to that discipline. During the basic engineering of the project, leads a team of several (senior) Engineers in order to deliver the required engineering output. During the detailed engineering of the project leads a multi-disciplinary team, or controls the outsourced detailed engineering package. Will be ultimately responsible for the desired quality, timely delivery and reporting to the Project Manager Engineering. Coordinates these team activities with regard to quality, planning, and man-hours.
- Leads a Marine & Propulsion engineering team during the basic engineering of shipbuilding projects. i.e. P&ID’s, Yard Standards, Technical Arrangements, Technical Specifications or
- Leads a multi-disciplinary team during the detailed engineering, I.e. Piping, fabrication/mounting information, or
- Controls the detailed engineering for the Piping Discipline of a outsourced detailed engineering package.
- Advices on the composition of the Work Break Down structures and assignment of man-hour budgets.
- Takes care of the right quality and timely delivery of engineering deliverables to the Project Manager Engineering.
- Contributes to the engineering process by developing and reviewing the required deliverables, such as functional descriptions, P&ID’s, technical specifications , Regulatory Bodies drawings, arrangements , fabrication/mounting drawings and lists.
- Takes care (execute or supervise) of the engineering team activities within the 2D en 3D environments, such as Cadmatic or Catia.
- Verifies technical data and ensures integration of vendors and subcontractors info.
- Performs technical analysis on received offers, in close cooperation with the Purchase department.
- Participates in project progress meetings (i.e. Teamleader meeting).
- Monitors and controls man-hours spent and supports progress reports to the Project Manager Engineering.
- Ensures full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by Regulatory Bodies and the customer.
- Contributes to the further development of the M&P Engineering department;
- Develops and describe standards and working methods.
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
Skills & experience:
- Professional education on technical Bachelor level: related to the Mechanical discipline.
- For relevant discipline training: see training matrix.
- For mandatory safety training: see training matrix.
- Minimum of five (5) year experience in the engineering of Mechanical systems.
- Vast experience and broad knowledge of Mechanical systems, preferably in ships or offshore installations.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD-systems such as Cadmatic 3D or Catia.
- Able to structure work packages of the team and realize the work according to the planning and man-hour budgets.
- Realize the work according to the planning and man-hour budgets.
- Experienced to lead a mid-size (Engineering) team up to 10 people.
- Experienced with Class- and Statutory rules and regulations.
- Experienced in Good Engineering Practices, including quality and budget awareness.
- Experienced to cooperate with vendors and subcontractors.
- Good command of the English language (written and verbal).
- Ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.
Uitstekende arbeidsvoorwaarden, zie onze website!
Via onze eigen website.