Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
Nouvall Engineering Services
Oostelijk Bolwerk 7
4531 GP Terneuzen
+31 (0)115 820 202
Nouvall Engineering Services - Vlissingen
Einddatum: donderdag 15 oktober 2020
Nouvall Engineering Services is gespecialiseerd in projectondersteuning voor de (petro)chemische Industrie. Wij leveren hierin expertise op het gebied van Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction en Safety.
For one of our clients in province Zeeland, we are looking for an Engineer E&A
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the engineering process by developing the required deliverables, such as specification documents, functional descriptions, schematic drawings and test/validation plans;
- Perform the required technical calculations to prove the design;
- Participate in design checks and reviews in order to guarantee the required quality;
- Compose technical/functional specification documents;
- Verify technical performance of vendors and subcontractors;
- Perform cost analysis on received offers, in close cooperation with the Purchase department;
- Ensure full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications, imposed by Class and the customer;
- Offer support for producing and submitting proposals to our customers;
- Offer technical support or commissioning activities to projects under contract;
- Manage vendors and subcontractors to get their timely contribution to the project;
- Contribute to the further development of the E&A Engineering department;
- Develop and describe standards and working methods.
Skills and Experience:
- Electrical Engineering or another relevant technical study at Master or Bachelor level.
- 3 to 5 year experience in the design and installation of complex Electrical & Automation systems.
- Vast experience and broad knowledge of electrical installations and automation systems, preferably in ships, offshore or industrial installations.
- Experienced in the design of (high voltage) Power Distribution systems.
- Experienced in the functional development of Control & Monitoring systems.
- Knowledge about EMC regulations and compliancy precautions.
- Used to work on Class-regulated products.
- Experienced in Good Engineering Practices, including quality and budget awareness.
- Experienced to work with and manage third-party vendors and subcontractors.
- Experienced to work in complex project environments.
- Prepared to work on other locations than the regular office location, in the Netherlands or abroad.
- Good command of Dutch and English language (written & verbal)
Possibilities for a permanent contract…
Via our own website.