Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
Nouvall Engineering Services
Oostelijk Bolwerk 7
4531 GP Terneuzen
+31 (0)115 820 202
Nouvall Engineering Services - Vlissingen
Einddatum: donderdag 15 oktober 2020
Nouvall Engineering Services is gespecialiseerd in projectondersteuning voor de (petro)chemische Industrie. Wij leveren hierin expertise op het gebied van Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction en Safety.
For one of our clients in province Zeeland, we are looking for an Specification Engineer
As specification engineer you will be responsible for the accurate execution, reporting and documentation of the above tasks during basic engineering, detailed engineering and build phase of the ship at the yard. You will report hierarchically to the line manager of the department and operationally to the project manager engineering of the project to which you are located to. You will be consulting and supporting the purchasing department on technical matters. Furthermore you support your colleagues on the yard during the building process of our vessels.
- Gathering of relevant technical information of the mechanical systems.
- Dimensioning and sizing calculations.
- Writing of technical specifications based upon contract specification, rules, regulations and applicable standards.
- Corresponding with suppliers and other stakeholders in either Dutch and/or English.
- Discussions and negotiations with suppliers to determine final technical specifications.
- Technical evaluation of systems offered by suppliers.
- Preparation of the purchase orders in cooperation with the purchasing department.
- Final inspection at supplier.
- Technical support to the yard during installation, commissioning and trials.
- Prioritization on actions to be executed.
- Maintaining procedures and regulations.
Skills & experience:
A specification engineer will have the following set of capabilities and competences:
- A technical degree preferably in mechanical or marine engineering at BSc. level.
- Affinity with or experience within the maritime industry.
- Good verbal and written proficiency in Dutch and English language.
- Decisive and structured way of working.
- Able to identify issues and prioritise.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to carry out tasks self-sufficiently.
Possibilities for a permanent contract…
Via onze eigen website.