Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
Goes / Middelburg / Terneuzen
Customer Service Specialist Italian
Randstad - HOEK
Einddatum: vrijdag 16 oktober 2020
In the morning, before anything else, you will prioritize your emails. At that point you check open requests and make a move where needed. Being versatile is expected of you as for the duration of the day you will play out numerous undertakings alongside each other. The assignments of a Customer Service Specialist will vary from entering requests to communicating with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the correct product arrives at the correct time with the paperwork to the customer.
As a Customer Service Specialist you focus on every part of the task at hand as you perform it to limit blunders. Once you have the tasks and assignments in mind that need consideration, you will focus on performing each job as skillfully as you can.
You will convey as a Customer Service Specialist with various offices internally, for example logistics, receivable specialists and the account managers. Yet additionally on a universal level depending on which country your customers are based.
There will be days where you will likewise be solicited to do the backup of a colleague, and this is when your hierarchical aptitudes will be called upon.
As a Customer Service Specialist your day will never go as you expected it to and you will almost always be challenged. This requires the ability to be able to respond to changing circumstances and expectations readily.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are your responsibilities as a customer service specialist?
- Perform Order Management Activities, handle routine and non-routine customer order activities, including managing customer demand, following up on samples, complex order entry (i.e. consignment) guiding and leading the activities of the order process utilizing work process, business strategy, and best practice to ensure high quality service with a high degree of accountability.
- Display Customer Advocate Leadership, champion customer needs across all Dow functions.
- Solve problems, demonstrate persistence in overcoming resistance or objections, lead conflict resolution and reaches win- win agreements.
- Enter orders, utilize the SAP system to accurately and timely place customer orders.
- Be accountable for action, demonstrate urgency, promptly and quickly remove road blocks while assessing multiple opportunities.
What do we expect of you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in English & Italian (written & oral level C1/C2) Spanish is a plus
- You have experience with using SAP and/or other technology and systems.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- You have the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues and business requirements.
- You have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are also rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? The for further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkelijk je gegevens en gaan je volgende sollicitaties nog sneller!