Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
Goes / Middelburg / Terneuzen
Customer Service Specialist
Randstad - Terneuzen
Einddatum: vrijdag 16 oktober 2020
First thing in the morning you will go through your emails and prioritize them to go on checking open orders and taking action where necessary. Being a successful multitasker is required of you as throughout the day you will perform multiple tasks alongside each other. A Customer Service Specialist pays attention to each aspect of the task as you perform it to minimize errors. Once you have an idea of the tasks you need to complete and when each task needs attention, focus on performing each job as skillfully as you can.
What are your responsibilities as a customer service specialist?
- Perform Order Management Activities, handle routine and non-routine customer order activities, including managing customer demand, following up on samples, complex order entry (i.e. consignment) guiding and leading the activities of the order process utilizing work process, business strategy.
- Solve problems, demonstrate persistence in overcoming resistance or objections, lead conflict resolution and reaches win- win agreements.
- Enter orders, utilize the SAP system to accurately and timely place customer orders.
- Be accountable for action, demonstrate urgency, promptly and quickly remove road blocks while assessing multiple opportunities.
What do we offer you?
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time
What do we expect of you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in English and Russian (written & oral level C1/C2).
- You have experience with using SAP and/or other technology and systems.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers.
- You have the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues and business requirements.
- You have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment.
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkelijk je gegevens en gaan je volgende sollicitaties nog sneller!