Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
4541 HJ Sluiskil
Mevr. Peggy de Mey
Yara Sluiskil - Sluiskil
Einddatum: donderdag 10 december 2020
You assure that the safety goals and production goals of the department are realized by planning, organizing, managing and checking all activities related to the production department. All this within the framework of rules and regulations, company policy and performance criteria that belong to the quality of the products, customer relations, safety, environment (stakeholders), labour relations, production cost and budgets.
Safety Leadership and teamwork are key-words in this function. You will report to the Plant manager and will be a member of the management-team in Sluiskil.
Roles and responsibilities
- Be a role model for the department to employees and contractors in achieving excellent performance with Health, Environment and Safety (e.g. Walk – Observe – Communicate);
- Managing the roll out of the Transformation Process including the Yara Productivity System in the department;
- Creating new work processes and improving current processes to create improvements of efficiency and effectiveness, control costs and prevent incidents;
- Managing production activities in the department (55 employees): bring people together, easy accessible, take time for your people, conduct regular performance reviews and agree on development plans for all direct reports and steer the department in the agreed direction.
- Initiate, lead and promote improvement projects and projects that follow new policy developments;
- Make sure of a correct follow-up of the TOPS and HAZOP’s;
Required experience and qualifications
- 5-10 years of experience in an industrial environment with preference in Production, Maintenance or Engineering;
- Master degree in a Natural Science or an Engineering subject and proven Yara Productivity System (YPS) experience;
- Knowledge of production process is an asset;
- Safety Leadership, lean management and teamwork are key-words in this function;
- Fluent in Dutch (or strongly committed to learn Dutch within a short period of time) and English;
- Proven leadership experience (approx. 50 employees) is a benefit.
An external assessment can be part of the procedure.
Stuur ons je CV met motivatie via onderstaande solliciteer-button.