Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
4541 HJ Sluiskil
Mevr. Peggy de Mey
Yara Sluiskil - Industrieweg 10, 4541 HJ Sluiskil
Einddatum: donderdag 10 december 2020
In the Yara environment, you will be stimulated to share knowledge and to strive for continuous growth and personal development in order to meet the challenging goals in alignment with the Yara mission and while upholding Yara Values.
The OSS teams consists of 40 professionals working in the area of accounting and reporting. OSS is providing their services to Yara corporate and Yara units (mainly) within Europe. The unit oversees the accounts of around 80 entities.
Yara is using SAP as ERP system and HFM for the financial corporate reporting. The team embodies high competence within ERP systems, tax and accounting issues, putting the latest techniques and tools to good use. Our experts are continuously searching for better solutions and tools that are adapted to Yara’s operations.
As teamlead of approx.10 FTE you are part of a group of 4 teamleads that report to Tom du Puy, Head OSS Europe and will be located in Sluiskil.
Function and responsibilities
- People – and Change Management;
- Drive continued improvement in close cooperation with clients and process experts;
- Develop competence for the future;
- Ensure compliant financial reporting;
- Actively participate in the daily operations of the entities under the responsibility of OSS Europe;
- Be a point of contact for external auditors;
- Be a Finance Manager of some of the responsible units;
- Ensure updated documentation including desktop procedures and Service Level Agreements;
- Ensure adherence to Yara’s ICFR framework.
Required experience and qualifications
- University degree in accounting, relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education;
- Proven leadership competences;
- 5 years accounting experience with good knowledge of accounting practices, IFRS, ICFR and VAT;
- Proficient Excel skills and experience with SAP, HFM and Business Objects is an advantage;
- Curious, proactive, and solutions-orientated;
- Continuous improvement attitude;
- High interpersonal and communication skills;
- Interest and ability to work in a fast changing multi-cultural environment. Fluent English is required.
Stuur ons je CV met motivatie via onderstaande solliciteer-button.