Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
Scion Instruments NL B.V.
4462 GP Goes
Mevr. Lydia Hoogerheide
Senior Procurement Officer
Scion Instruments NL B.V.
Einddatum: donderdag 17 december 2020
The Senior Procurement Officer is responsble for purchasing materials, components, equipment and facilities from internal and external suppliers to meet the demand for production process in Goes. The candidate must be able to work independently in support of all internal department’s requests.
The Procurement Officer is supported by an assistant buyer who is responsible for the daily purchasing and planning and takes care of the administrative processing of various processes. He / she ensures good information provision between purchasing, warehouse, and (senior) buyers.
• Coordinate sourcing activities with manufacturing & engineering departments to acquire material and services in a cost effective and timely manner for certain commodities
• Deliver lowest Total Cost to meet margin requirements for the commodity managed based on product priorities
• Optimize commodity spending and provide targeted annual savings
• Perform financial analysis such as, Total Cost evaluations
• Develop and maintain new supply sources. Conduct business reviews with key vendors and evaluate assigned performance
• Process and monitor Purchase Requisitions. Identify and resolve inconsistencies
• MRP (Material Resource Planning) in ERP system
• Analyse and optimize relevant master data in ERP system.
• Manage supplier conformance to the contract and to the expectations of performance to quality, delivery, quantity, service, and cost reduction
• Optimise freight logistics (road/air/sea)
• Perform root cause analysis to avoid recurring problems
• Analyse and evaluate delivery problems and implement corrective actions
• Place, monitor and reschedule open purchase orders to meet production demand
• Discuss with Production and Engineering for best solutions on vendor critical key components
• Creates and update records of vendor master data
• Process and return non-conforming material to the vendor. Implement preventive and corrective actions
• Relevant Purchasing education, like for example NEVI and eager to learn
• Experience with purchasing / planning or similar role (warehousing)
• You are pragmatic, have a hands-on mentality and keep an overview
• You are proactive, flexible, analytical, and result-oriented
• You are a team player and have adaptability
• Fluent in Dutch & English language
• Knowledge and affinity with technical specifications
• Excellent knowledge of Office 365, Outlook, Word, Excel and TEAMS and experience with EPICOR ERP systems is an advantage
• Living within commuting distance of Goes, the Netherlands.
• MBO/HBO graduate in a relevant area (Analytical/Organic Chemistry/Life Sciences)
Stuur ons je CV met motivatie via onderstaande solliciteer-button.