Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
Nouvall Engineering Services
Oostelijk Bolwerk 7
4531 GP Terneuzen
+31 (0)115 820 202
Team Lead Outfitting
Nouvall Engineering Services - Zeeland
Einddatum: zaterdag 13 februari 2021
Nouvall Engineering Services is gespecialiseerd in projectondersteuning voor de (petro)chemische Industrie. Wij leveren hierin expertise op het gebied van Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction en Safety.
- Leads an Outfitting engineering team during the basic engineering of shipbuilding projects. i.e. plans and arrangements, or
- Leads a multi-disciplinary team during the detailed engineering, I.e. fabrication/mounting information, or
- Controls the detailed engineering of a outsourced detailed engineering package.
- Advices on the composition of the Work Break Down structures and assignment of man-hour budgets.
- Delivers quality engineering work on a timely basis to the Project Manager Engineering.
- Contributes to the engineering process by developing and reviewing the required deliverables, such as functional descriptions, technical specifications , Regulatory Bodies drawings, arrangements , fabrication/mounting drawings and lists.
- Takes care (execute or supervise) of the engineering team activities within the 2D en 3D environments, such as Cadmatic or Catia.
- Integrates vendors and subcontractors info.
- Supports design checks and design reviews.
- Verifies technical data of vendors and subcontractors.
- Performs technical analysis on received offers, in close cooperation with the Purchase department.
- Monitors and controls man-hours spent and supports progress reports to the Project Manager Engineering.
- Ensures full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by Regulatory Bodies and the customer.
- Contributes to the further development of the N&S Engineering department;
- Develop and describe standards and working methods.
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Professional education on technical Bachelor level: related to the Outfitting
- Minimum of five (5) year experience in the engineering of Outfitting systems.
- Vast experience and broad knowledge of Outfitting systems, preferably in ships or offshore installations.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD-systems such as Cadmatic 3D or Catia.
- Able to structure work packages of the team.
- Realize the work according to the planning and man-hour budgets.
- Experienced to lead a mid-size (Engineering) team up to 10 people.
- Experienced with Class- and Statutory rules and regulations.
- Experienced in Good Engineering Practices, including quality and budget awareness.
- Experienced to cooperate with vendors and subcontractors.
- Ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.
- Good command of the English language (written and verbal).
Excellent working conditions, see also our website!
Via our website.