Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Transport, Opslag, Distributie
Meer dan 32 uur
Herbert H. Dowweg 5
4542 NM Hoek
Supply Chain Rotational Program EMEAI
DOW Benelux - Terneuzen
Einddatum: zondag 20 juni 2021
What if you could turn your passion for innovation and sustainability into a career in Supply Chain? Via our 2-year Supply Chain Rotational Program EMEAI you’ll have the chance to make an impact and get exposure through innovative assignments in Terneuzen (NL) – our Supply Chain EMEAI hub location.
What can you experience?
Throughout our full-time graduate program, you will be part of a learning journey that helps you fine-tune your skills for your future career.
While serving Dow’s manufacturing, logistics operations and commercial department in the EMEAI region, you will:
- get full ownership of your work as of day one.
- experience 2 unique rotational assignments to explore the diverse aspects of our End-to-End Supply Chain organization.
- join different departments: work as a Supply Chain Planner in one of the 6 businesses, support Logistics Operations as Logistics Specialist or generate value by providing End-to-End improvement solutions to one of the businesses or Logistics modes as Improvement Specialist.
What can be your assignments?
Two one-year rotational assignments could be in:
Supply Chain Planning – Ensuring our manufacturing facilities are planned with the right products to serve customer needs in a timely manner.
Logistics – Helping us to safely and efficiently move our products to our customers via the various modes that we utilize – Road, Rail, Deep Sea, Marine Packed Cargo across international borders.
Improvement – Looking at all aspects of the End-to-End Supply Chain organization to identify and implement opportunities to improve integrated supply chain performance – for example cost, greener, leaner, service levels, customer experience or process optimization.
You’ll be assigned to your first rotation based on the organizational needs as well as your background. After the first year we assess together what could be a right second assignment for your personal development. At the end of the program, you’ll have the opportunity to transition into one of the Supply Chain areas.
- Before joining the program, you’ll have completed your Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related field.
- You have less than 2 years of professional working experience.
- You have a digital mindset and talent for data interpretation.
- You have great presentation, communication & interpersonal skills.
Why choose Dow?
- Get a learning & development program with on-the-job trainings, professional certifications and e-learnings.
- Have a mentor who guides you along your career journey.
- Enjoy the community of fellow rotationals where knowledge-sharing plays a key role.
- Get inspired by the endless career opportunities in a global environment.
- Benefit from a broad compensation and benefits package and flexible working programs.
Do you feel the chemistry?
Connect with us today: create your profile and upload your CV and motivation letter. You’ll automatically receive a confirmation email if we have successfully received your application. Don’t miss your chance and apply before the end of June, 2021!
Our recruiter contacts you for a virtual interview if our elements are a potential match. If the chemistry sparks, you’ll be invited for our (virtual) assessment center, which is planned for mid July, 2021.
If you're selected, you’ll join the program in September 2021. The exact starting dates and assignment areas will be defined with each selected candidate.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Stuur ons je CV met motivatie via onderstaande solliciteer-button.