Alle Zeeuwse vacaturesStages
Meer dan 32 uur
De Willem Ruysstraat 99
4381 NK Vlissingen
Mevr. Emma Keoghan
DOORS DXL SCRIPTING ENGINEER
Damen Naval - Damen Naval, De Willem Ruysstraat 99, Vlissingen
Einddatum: dinsdag 02 april 2024
Get on board with Damen Naval, along with more than 1,200 professionals based in Vlissingen, Schiedam, Romania, Germany, and Indonesia. We are the marine division of the family-owned Damen Shipyards Group which employs globally 12,000 professionals. Damen Naval supplies advanced naval vessels to customers all over the world. With a passion for technological innovation and sustainable solutions, we continue to push the boundaries in the shipbuilding sector. You can be part of our team! Are you ready for duty?
As DOORS DXL Scripting Engineer you will be part of the Requirements Management team, supporting projects according to Systems Engineering methods. You are responsible for setting up, configuring, and maintaining the requirements model in DOORS which is the requirements management tool. In addition, you will be assisting colleagues in using DOORS, answering questions, providing training, and helping to further automate the work process. This includes creating queries, views, dashboards and reports on the status of requirements in DOORS. The scripting is done in DXL (DOORS Extension Language), which has a C#/C++ like syntax.
This is a position is also open to recent graduates without work experience. You will learn a lot on the job under the supervision and coaching of an experienced colleague.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As DOORS DXL Scripting Engineer you need to have:
- Bachelor working and thinking level, preferably with a degree in Software Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience on projects with complex codebases and with requirements management processes are a plus.
- Familiarity with DXL, or affinity with C-like syntax and experience with VBA are beneficial.
- Affinity with AGILE, SCRUM way of working in sprints and with GITLAB or equivalent for software version control.
- Characteristics: creative within your field, accurate, efficient, and capable of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written and ideally also Dutch.
- Excellent antecedents as a pre-employment security screening and investigation are a part of the recruitment procedure (given the military nature of our projects).
- EU citizenship or valid EU work visa is required to be considered as a viable candidate.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Damen Naval, we highly value our employees, and we will support your professional and personal development. We also provide our employees with:
- A competitive salary and 8% holiday pay.
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days.
- Travel allowance of 0.21 cents per kilometre.
- PME-pension arrangement with an employer contribution of 60%
- Profit sharing based on company results.
- Working from home policy and other benefits including a bicycle plan and company fitness.
Are you interested in the position of DOORS DXL Scripting Engineer, and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly via the Damen Career Portal.
For more information about the vacancy, Damen Naval or the application process, please visit the Damen Naval website, the Damen Career Portal or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)118- 485 000.
Please note that only candidates with a permanent EU citizenship together with a valid permanent EU work visa can be considered as viable candidates. A pre-employment and security screening and investigation form part of the recruitment process. #LI-DNS1
Damen Naval does not approve commercial, contractor and/or agency or other commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and they will not be considered. #LI-DNS1